March 3 — Do you share a first name with one of your female ancestors? Perhaps you were named for your great-grandmother, or your name follows a particular naming pattern. If not, then list the most unique or unusual female first name you’ve come across in your family tree.
My middle name is the same as my swedish grandma~Dagmar Linnea . This middle name has passed on to my first granddaughter. Grandma's first name is also my aunt's name. I have been told that Aunt Andi was named after both her parents...Dagmar Eugena. Don't know the reason on my mom's name Patrica Kay.
Afew unusal names in my tree ~ Drada, Cyrena, Salvina, Chisholom, Sophrona, Etha
- Diseases of the Past (1800-1920) - Genealogy
- Social Security # Application for Mayme Marsh
- Baltic Sea letter in a bottle found 24 years later...
- where did the 1890 Census go?
- Old Occupations
- BOOK MARKS for Genealogy
- SEASON #1 Who Do You Think You Are
- Ideas from the GEM Lady!
- TIME LINE 4 James Ray SARGENT 1933-2005
- State Archives
- Genealogy Tip of the Day: Search for Name Abbrevia...
- Facebook for Genealogists Cheat Sheet | High-Defin...
- National Women’s History Month day 9
- National Women’s History Month day 3
- HONORABLE DISCHARGED
- relatively curious about genealogy: Approaching yo...
- National Women’s History Month day 2
- Only on FOX6: Find out how to discover your family...
- National Women’s History Month
- ▼ March (19)