SurName

  • SARGENT, Andree, Justus, Heacock, Adkins, Skeen, Waggoner,Darby, Lea, Gold
  • JUSTUS, Marsh, Casper, Mizer
  • HEACOCK, Luttrell, Corn, Phillips, Thomas , Roberts, Till, Cox, Turner, Keene
  • ADKINS,Williams, Mahan, Lynch
  • SKEEN, Percyfield, Boyd, Thomas, Roberson

Search This Blog

Monday, November 02, 2009

James Hillory Sargent and grandkids

Thanks to my family connection of Kara, who is my father's cousin I have been able to add another photo of my father to my collection.

Daddy (jimmy) is the oldest here, sitting on steps with grandfather. Jeff is standing just above him, with Kara hiding behind, and John next to her. The two in James' lap are Joan and David.
Dad has a younger sister Jody who wasn't in this picture.

The photo was taken late summer of 1944, so dad was about 9 1/2 going on 10 yrs old. Everyone was sitting on the steps of dad's parents , Art and Winnie house in Garden City, MI.

What is special about this photo of my father is , I really never have seen pictures of him at younger ages to know what he looked like. So Kara , keep them coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics