SurName

  • SARGENT, Andree, Justus, Heacock, Adkins, Skeen, Waggoner,Darby, Lea, Gold
  • JUSTUS, Marsh, Casper, Mizer
  • HEACOCK, Luttrell, Corn, Phillips, Thomas , Roberts, Till, Cox, Turner, Keene
  • ADKINS,Williams, Mahan, Lynch
  • SKEEN, Percyfield, Boyd, Thomas, Roberson

Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 01, 2009

BIRTH RANK RELATIONSHIPS-1rst born

I am the first born child of my father.
The first born grandchild of my grandfather.
Born the first Great Grandchild of James & Vercie Sargent, just months before their 50th wedding anniversary.

I am also the oldest cousin of both immediate families on both mother and father's side.

Just wonder how far back I can go...guess I will have to start digging into the cousins and other branches now to see how far back this first born ranking go. UPDATE: 03/2015 click this LINK to see what I found I rank 16

Have you ever wondered where you are in the ranks. Here is an interesting site to check out dealing with your birth ranking and even marriage. There is some more fun at the PBS It's My Life .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics