This can be done no matter what is is you do or plan on doing. My area is what this blog is all about~GENEALOGY and doing the 10 things listed in this article can work in other areas of my life, as a Grandma, as a worker, as a women, ...the list can go on.
Top 10 Ways to Get Your Creative Juices Flowing
1) Taking time off. Well, I do have two days off in a row from my job. I catch up on sleep the first day, then catch up on my DVD movie collection, or read, mostly spending time on the computer surfing away with out the water, so to speak.
2) Getting Sleep ~a little or alot? Making sure my alarm is set, I just lay down once the body starts nodding off when and what ever I may be doing. But sometimes this poses a bit of a problem when there is so much need to get done or just can't seem to fall into the zzzz state of mind when hitting the pillow.
3) Mid-thought Stopping~ not always an easy thing to master, but gotta try. Can't let the mind go rambling on in all directions. FOCUS
4) Exercise for the Body ~does some good. I think I do my share of exercise on a daily bases...I have to walk the mile to work and back, walk the several block to catch a bus to go where ever it is I want to head out to ...so my vehicle of choice is the GOD given two feet ...
5) Morning Routine ~changing of....sometimes easier said than done, this is when I do my best research work...
6) STAYING Motivated, I like the idea of setting up a file for your desktop for side projects This may be of some help to organizing for me now ...
7) NOT Stressing About Being Truly Original
Nothing is original
Every new idea is just a mashup or a remix of previous ideas
8) Finding New Ways of doing Old Things is just another way of Thinking Inside the Box or just
building on those already-useful ideas in a whole new way
9) Set Weird Rules to encourage creativity so the need to set some weirder rules.
Use "Weird Rules" To Boost Your Creativity
10) PLANNING AHEAD for everything , there is a reason...but to get someing done, you have to take control and make it happen.Write it down , map it out, self brain storm...
- ▼ April (2)